July 13, 2009

Mariners game and the pirates

Last Tuesday we took the kids (minus "the Nat") to their very 1st Mariner's game. It was a lot of fun! It was LDS night so we got a free hat or t-shirt. Cam had to have both- so dad gave him his t-shirt and all night Cameron called himself Mr. Mariner. The kids enjoyed the food, the hat trick, the hydroplane race (Cam and dad won) and occasionally watching the game. After the game was over walking out of the stadium there were some drunk homeless people on the street. Cameron said to Mitch as we walked past them "Dad, was that a pirate?" Mitch said "You know Cam I think it was." The next day I asked the kids if they had fun at the game and Julia told me she did but "those pirates were a little scary." We had a good laugh.



Mr. Mariner











Cameron wanted to know if the moose gave hugs. I thought it was a slim chance that we were even going to find it in the stadium but he showed up in the section next to ours in the 7th!



Griff cheering in his own seat for Griffey!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha.... your kids make me laugh! Tell Julia I think they are scary too... :)

    ReplyDelete