July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Julia!



Julia turned 4 on the June 30th with her birthday buddy Laura. Everyone we see or meet can't believe that she is only 4. She is getting so tall she looks like she is 7. At times Mitch and I have to remind ourselves that she is really still so small because she acts just like Cameron. Julia has a long list of things she says she now will do that she is 4: play soccer, go to preschool, swim lessons, she also tells me that 4 year olds don't need naps so on her birthday she was done. I'm not so sure but we will see.



Julia picked a Cinderella party and wanted a lady bug cake. She was positive that she was getting a "Flying Barbie" and a "barbie with a horse." When I asked why she thought she was getting them she told me "because some people know what 4 year old girls want!" Good thing thing I was clued in.











We are so glad that our sweet Juls is in our family. We sure love her!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute girl. We love you Julia! We have a had so much fun playing with you these last few weeks! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Birthday Buddy!! :)

    Yay June 30's!!

    ReplyDelete