July 20, 2009

Cameron is in need of a pet!

Unfortunately his parents have not given him one. Last week he caught his first frog and was so proud. He had it sitting on his shoulder talking to it at one point. This past week he has found one about everyday and then brings them into the house to show me. Yikes!


(The picture quality is terrible--sorry)


What he would really like is a dog or a cat. Anytime we see one he says things like this to me "I sure would love to have a yellow dog like that" or the other day driving in the car we saw a dog in a car and he said "I think they are bring that dog home from the pet store. I sure would like to go to that pet store and see them there." It ALMOST makes me want to get a pet then I remember that animals poop and that is enough to bring me back to reality.

2 comments:

  1. My girls catch potato bugs and lady bugs and use them as pets. You have cute frogs we have bugs. But hey you don't have to clean up after them and they get to be released afterwords.

    kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash caught a lady bug at Coco's house on the 4th of July... I think the bug was dead she kept picking it up, poor thing was squished to death!

    ReplyDelete