July 20, 2009

Birthday Pictures


One of my LEAST favorite things of the year to do is to get the kids pictures taken. The day always starts with promise and ends with pushy sales people, long waits, picture people with little to no idea how to interact with children, non-cooperative children and my very favorite- kids who have forgotten how to smile and are suddenly afraid of the camera. Most my kids pictures turn out with maybe one picture I want to buy and more often not even one that I would like to buy but I do because I am not going back! I guess when my kids are older they will look back and see that their mom really did try but more often than not failed to get cute pictures of them.

After all that being said: I took Julia the other day to get her birthday pictures taken and they turned out so cute! I had a hard time deciding which ones to choose. Here are a few of my favorites:



4 comments: