September 29, 2016

A Lady


Lucy needed new Sunday shoes so I took her to the store to pick up some new ones.  Lucy fell in love with these high heel shoes and wouldn't even let me try any others on. She has since worn them non-stop in the house, asked me about 100 times when the next time church is, and keeps thanking me for them.  The first time she put them on in the house and was walking around she turned to me and said, " I am now a lady!"

Last weekend when all the older girls went to the women's broadcast and Dad and Cameron were at a cross country invitational, Lucy and Grandpa Swany hit the town by themselves.  Grandpa took Lucy to Red Robin for dinner.  While there she told Grandpa that it was like they were married and on a date (because that is what you do when you are married-- obviously.)  She also told him that he should finish her salad she ordered because it would be healthy for him.  She is a NUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment