September 9, 2016

3 Stitches


Tuesday night we had a  little mishap at our house.  Lucy was in the kitchen slipped and fell hitting her head on the ground right at the corner of the cabinets.  She had a small gash in her head that was deep. I decided to take her to the Urgent Care in Covington because the urgent care medical records are linked to her Dr. office which is nice. That Urgent Care is literally the WORST.  I HATE IT!!  I have never had a good experience going there.  They change the hours of that place so often it is insane.  By the time I got to Urgent Care it was 7:30 pm exactly.  They were closed.  They close at 7:30 pm.  The receptionist saw me coming with a bleeding 4 year old and just shook her head that they were closed.  I then got back into the car and took her to a Urgent Care that is one mile from my house.  It is decently a new Urgent Care and they are AWESOME!  No wait, get you right in, and so helpful.  Never again, Covington!!

Lucy was such a brave girl and hardly even cried.  Later when Mitch said to her, "I heard you were such a brave girl." She replied, "I know, I am."  Ha Ha!  The next day her stitches started bleeding really hard so I had to take her back to the Urgent Care to get them checked out.  Everything was fine.  Not sure why the bleeding.  She wasn't too happy about going back to though.  The Dr. we saw the night before was there and checked us out.  She was so great and we were in and out fast.  That never happens!


So much for school pictures next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment