October 23, 2015

Pumpkin Patch 2015


Last Friday the stars aligned just right and the kids and I were able to go to the pumpkin patch.  The kids had early release, Cam didn't have football and it wasn't raining!  We haven't gone in a few years and I wasn't sure if some of the kids were too old for this kind of fun.  Turns out, you are never too old!!


My favorite pumpkin patch is Maris Farms and they have lots of fun things to do. The kids enjoyed the activities, looking at some animals, and picking out pumpkins. 





The corn maze was fun for the older three kids but Lucy HATED every minute of the maze and cried through most of it.  When I asked if I could take her picture she turned running and screaming.  I will take that as a NO, I don't want my picture taken!

 



Cameron was a good sport and took a ride in Betsy for me.  He thought he was too old to ride around in a circle but I convinced him anyway. :)  It is hard when your mom doesn't want you to grow up!


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment