October 31, 2015

FOUR


Lucy decided a long time ago that she wanted to have a Tangled party for her birthday.  Each week as we walk past the bakery in Safeway she would see a Rapunzel cake and say "That's my cake for my birthday." That was easy for me.  I am sure that I could have made it but ya know what?  It was totally worth the money not to have to make it!




Lucy had a L-O-N-G list of things she wanted for her birthday.  Pretty much anything she saw in the store for the past 5 months was added to the list.  After she opened her presents she looked up at me with her big eyes and as sweet and innocent as only a 4 year old can, said in a puzzled voice, " I thought I wanted a Lalaloopsy doll and a Doc McStuffins wagon?" You know the two things, I didn't get her. I am pretty much a sucker for her.  So after the kids went to school we went to Wal-Mart and with her birthday money bought the Lalaploopsy doll. Gosh, I better have learned my lesson and be prepared for Christmas!





I love this picture of these two!


Lucy got roller skates and the minute the girls get home from school she wants to go out with them and skate in the garage with Taylor Swift blasting.


When Mitch and I saw this at the store we were dying.... SO cute!


When you turn 4 years old you are old enough to have your birthday sleepover at Grandma Stuard's house.  Lucy went with Grandma to Build-A-Bear and got her very own.


Also when you turn four, your mom makes you throw away your night time/ nap paci.  


...but you get a gumball machine instead.  

Evidently, getting rid of your paci also means you no longer will take a nap willingly.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment