October 31, 2015

FHE


A few weeks ago as I was coming up with something for Family Home Evening, the thought came to me that it was time to have the kids teach some of the lessons each week.  This next week coming up is Cameron's turn.  He came down this morning telling me he was ready and prepared.  He had read the lesson and took notes.  He literally melted my heart.  I love what a sweet 12 year old boy he is.

Last week was our primary program.  Julia was asked to give the closing prayer in sacrament.  She was so cute because after they asked her and she said yes she burst into tears.  That is EXACTLY how I feel when they ask me to give a talk and pray.  So proud of her.

Lucy's line in the Primary program was "I show my love for Jesus, when I dress modestly" The week before the program Lucy had the scripture in Primary and I had her give her part as a practice.  Mitch came in a recorded it:


No comments:

Post a Comment