May 28, 2015

May happenings


 The end of the year wrap up is in FULL swing.  When the kids walk in each day after school we have so many things going on it is non-stop till they are in bed.  Last week Natalie put on a magic show.  She advertised the show for about four days before the show and used about a ream of paper doing it.  It turned out very cute.  Mitch was also able to dazzle the kids with a few of his own card tricks he knows.


 I got a terrible cold at the beginning of the month and found THE GREATEST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET EVER!! I kid you not.  If you have never tried Puffs Plus Lotion with VICKS you need to.  Seriously, it is the best.  Where has this been all my life?


We found a lost dog and while we were waiting for the owner to come and get it we tried to be brave and not be terrified of the dog.  If you were curious, that is the look that Natalie has on her face....love/terrified.  Shocking I know, I do have a soul.  I helped an animal and I even touched it!


 These signs are hanging in my home.  So if you have some good poems, send them to Julia!


Julia--- Doing some reading....


 The kids have found some independence from the house and have taken to playing in the closed golf course parking lot.  There is a huge dirt pit where the club house has been torn down.  They literally roll around in the dirt and come home.  I have never seen such dirty kids, ever!  These pictures don't even come close to show the extent of filth I am talking about.  Glad they are having fun, but wow.



Last but not least, Lucy shaking her thing at Julia's track meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment