May 28, 2015

I lost my mind....no just a library book


For the past two weeks I have TORN my house apart looking for a lost library book.  I absolutely hate when this happens.  I am pretty meticulous crazy about keeping track of books we check out.  This is bound to happen when I have 40 books checked out at the moment, but I still try my best.  After two weeks of searching I went to the library and spoke to the librarian about how I lost a book and asked how much it would cost to replace.  I renewed the lost book so that I would have a few more weeks to look but knew deep down that it was a lost cause.  I could not find it.  Literally less than five minutes after I got home from the library Lucy was in her room and came down with the missing book.  GLORY, GLORY, HALLELUJAH!  Not only did she find the lost book she restored my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment