July 7, 2013

Trek Around the Trail


June 8th was the annual Maple Valley Stake 5k/10k run.  Mitch was in charge of the event and did a really nice job putting it on. There was about 150 runners!  Trek Results


The Primary 1k




Julia decided that she was ready to try another 5k.  I ran with her and was expecting to have an easy jog.  I was wrong...this girl has wheels.  She ran a 28:16 which is about 9:05 a mile.


Cameron and Mitch ran the 5k.  Cam beat his dad with a time of 22:20 (7:11 a mile) and Mitch with a time of 22:22.  They placed 4th and 5th overall.  After it was over Mitch said that he was really trying to pass Cameron and he just couldn't do it!




2 comments:

  1. Holy crap your kids are fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somedays I don't know how we are related,,, I could only run that far if a bear was chasing me . Good job guys!

    ReplyDelete