June 28, 2012

Nine!


                 This guy is nine! 

Happy Birthday to my handsome man!  Cameron chose an Angry Bird theme for his party.  He didn't want to have a friend party, just his family but we had a good time, mainly because we know how to party!  He really wanted to have a pinata and after seeing Kierstin's pinata I was motivated to make him one.  I have never made one before so it was sort of an experiment but it turned out cute although it was a lot of work!  Cameron got an Angry Bird alarm clock, some ankle socks (that already have holes in them), whiffle balls, a water squirter, and a sprinkler.  His big gift was a bike but it looks like it might be a bit too big for him.  Hopefully it will be perfect size soon.




I saw a cute idea online to make these yellow bird party hats.  Thanks to everyone who wore them!


I can't believe that I have a kid that is nine and who is going into the fourth grade.  Time has gone by way too fast!!


We let the girls go first with the pinata because we knew when Cameron got a hold of it.  They wouldn't get a chance! 



















Dad wearing the carnage....

No comments:

Post a Comment