June 14, 2012

Pinewood Derby


Cameron experienced his 1st Pinewood Derby on Tuesday night.  His car did alright, not first, not last, so in my book just perfect.  He also received his Wolf!!  Cam and I have been working hard this past year on his achievements and he was very excited to receive it. Along with his Wolf badge he earned a gold arrow point and 6 silver arrow points!  His Wolf pack is also working on the Leave No Trace Award which will finish up his time as a Wolf.  Yesterday I spent my time sewing on all the new badges on his uniform.  And for any of you who know my sewing abilities will know that it was an act of love.  It pretty much took me all afternoon and part of the evening. I am not going to lie, I HATE sewing, anyway....

WAY TO GO CAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment