April 4, 2012

Today-Spring Break Day 3

Cameron:  "I really like Shel Silverstein but he looks like a burglar."  --Well he has got a point!


Natalie is becoming very aware of others around her that are different. She isn't being mean she is just stating things she is seeing and is interested but...this is becoming a little embarrassing at times.  Today in Wal-Mart she said very LOUD "Mom, that woman is FAT" and the other day at swimming lessons she said about the lady at the front desk "She has a ring in her nose!"  Of  course these people are about 2 feet from us when she says things like that.  Isn't that nice?

Note to self:  My children CAN read.  I know this, really I do but I forget how old they are.  They are not babies anymore!  Today I told the kids that I was going to buy them a surprise at the store but they were going to have to wait until we got there.  Unfortunately my need to make a list (so I won't forget my head) had it on the list.  Julia, of course read the list and then stated " I know what the surprise is!"  What a stinker.  Also...they read my calendar and want to know every detail that is on it.  Yesterday, I heard Julia reading something to Natalie and Cameron they were laughing and laughing.  I went into the room to see what the deal was and Julia had pulled up on the computer, thestuardfamily.blogspot.com reading the entries and having a good laugh.  I told Mitch that I think I need to password protect my blog. 

Cameron placed 5th in Mitch's friends pool for the NCAA tournament.  He was so mad when he found out that Mitch was 4th.  It was rather humorous/alarming how competitive he is!

Lucy is officially the same length as the bassinet. Yet as I squeezed her into it tonight, I thought "I am not ready for her to grow out of it." So I will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment