April 4, 2012

High Tea 2012


Last year for Mom's birthday I took her and some of my sister's for High Tea.  We had such a fun time that we have decided to make this an annual trip.  Kara came up for her Spring Break and we took this opportunity to go.  The night before we went shopping and saw some fun hats and thought they were what we needed to "fancy up" our lunch.  I am sure that we looked a little crazy but hey we are and we had a fun time doing it!






Nothing says fancy like something you eat to "cleanse your palate"

The scones were very good and I told everyone at the table I wasn't above eating the jam, cream, and lemon custard without the sconce.  I did manage not to lick the plate.  Thanks ladies for the fun afternoon!

After we got home these two played Tea.  They looked fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Nice network cable in the background of that one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Maybe someday I'll get to go!

    ReplyDelete