April 17, 2012

Basketball 2012

Cameron- Third grade boys--Age 8
Team- The Super Sonics

Cameron had fun playing basketball this season.  He has really improved and he is quite good.  Mitch and I have had long discussions about what kind of team to put him on next year.  I'm not sure that I am ready for what a select team might entail.  Mitch and another guy from our ward were the coaches for the second year in a row, but with Mitch's calling as Stake Sports Director he was so heavily involved in stake basketball it made this season a little stressful.  Which leads me to my next point.......Mitch will most likely not coach him next year. Which leads me to my next point.......

Has your child done something that has made you so mad that you seriously want to kill someone?  Yeah..... 

When Cameron is sent to his room for a variety of reasons and the person that put him there is Mitch, Cam   looses it.  He has been known to takes down pictures that are hanging in his room of the two of them and throws away newspaper clippings of sports news if Mitch gave them to him.  Would you say he has a temper?  (Mom and Dad you can stop smiling)  So... a few months ago and yes it has taken me that long to cool down.  I found these in his room after he had gone on a rampage of sorts the night before.  I seriously could have skinned him alive.  I am sad that when he gets older and wants to look back at when his dad was his coach this will be his memory.  Oh the joys......................

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your pictures...how sad. What a good dad to coach b ball.

    ReplyDelete