August 4, 2011

One brave guy



Yesterday Cameron had to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled and one of his baby molars pulled. The tooth was sick and causing an infection because of an old filling he had. He was really nervous about getting it pulled and I assured him that the Dr. would numb his mouth and it wouldn't hurt. I wasn't able to be in the room with him while he had it done because I had a Natalie with me. So he had to be brave. I am so glad that I wasn't in the room. I think I might have fainted if I had to watch that. After he came out and he showed me the tooth I gasped. It was HUGE! Cameron told me that I was wrong and that it hurt really bad to get pulled out but he didn't cry. I know that I would have cried if it were me. HOLY COW! Seriously, he is one tough boy. The tooth fairy felt so bad for him having to get that monster pulled that she left a family size box of Junior Mints with his money. That should help with the cavities! HA!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fake tooth, oh my. Tell Cam that he is awesome. What a trooper.

    ReplyDelete