October 24, 2009

The Undaunted



I have a sickness. I love to read and especially historical novels where I learn about something that really happened. This was a good book. The sick part of my story is that I read this book in 4 days! Yes, it is true. Fours days might not sound so bad but it is almost 1,000 pages long. I also didn't read any of it while my kids were awake. So that pretty much left from 8:00 pm -1:00 am and 1-2 hours during nap time for the last fours days of straight reading. I would have liked to slowed down and read at a human speed but I just can't help myself. I now wish that I could go visit this place and see it for myself. It is fascinating story of the pioneers.



Hole-in-the Rock, Utah

1 comment:

  1. I am TOTALLY the same way. Now I have a new book to put on my "to read" list! :)

    ReplyDelete