October 13, 2009

Funny



This picture really doesn't have anything to do with anything, I just think it is funny.

On another funny note....
Cameron came home yesterday from school telling me about a fun new game that the boys are playing at recess. It is called "chasing girls." I asked him what he did to the girls after he caught them and he looked at me all serious and said "tagged them, of course." Oh....
We had a little talk about being nice and if the girls wanted him to chase them that it was okay but if they didn't want to be chased then we shouldn't do it. I think this game is as old as time, boys chasing girls.

2 comments:

  1. Nat you just crack me up. Anna asked about every day for the first two weeks of school if I ever had a problem with boys chasing me when I was her age. Aparently it is no longer a problem and her favorie pastime...being chased by boys....look out world.

    kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What he doesn't know is that game will last for the another good 17 years :) I love that kid :)


    -Laura

    ReplyDelete