October 3, 2009

A child's prayer

This morning Cameron had a soccer game and got three more goals! He loves to run but he isn't too excited when it is his turn to be a defender (the standing around doesn't excite him). When we got home and had lunch Cameron wanted to say the prayer. He said, "Heavenly Father thank you for helping me get three goals at soccer and for being so impressive." I had to bit my lip not to laugh out loud. He is so cute but realize that I need to work on sportsmanship with him. We had a conversation about being a good teammate by passing the ball, not bragging, and remembering to tell everyone what a good job they have done. I don't think I even need to say this but being a parent is never ending! There is something that needs to be taught or done. Phew...

No comments:

Post a Comment