June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Cameron


Cameron's birthday finally arrived!! He had been waiting and checking the calendar every day this month for June 21 to FINALLY come.
Here are some pictures from the big day: The big 6!






(This is a picture of his very important birthday crown that he got a week earlier in school)

Cameron had an awesome day. He is so fun to watch open his presents, he rips them open and gets SO excited about each gift. The only word to describe it is GUSTO! I wish I had filmed him opening some of his presents. He brings smiles to everyone watching him. His primary teacher told me the other day "Cameron has a unique excitement for life and for everything around him". That is so true. I can't believe my boy is 6 years old. He is truly one of a kind and that has kept me on my toes from the day he was born but I can't imagine life without him. He is one of the funniest people I know. Below I attached some pictures of what I simply will call:
Cameron-isms




4 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it! What a silly boy. I think there is a tie for my favorite Cameron-ism: The cookie cutters on each floor tile and the tape job on that little picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he makes me laugh. I believe that Cams twin sis lives at my house and is 5 too. They are definatly related.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.. I love him looking down the drain. I miss you guys so much.It has been way to long...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT. That dang Cam is soooo funny. I love he cookie cutters :) that and that stupid blanket of his! :) He makes me smile all the time! I hope he had a great birthday and I can't wait to see you guys again!! A MONTH from today!:) love you

    oh, and good luck NEXT WEEK with birthday number too!! BIRTHDAY BUDDIES UNITE!! :)

    ReplyDelete