June 23, 2009

A boy named Christian...

The truth is we have some really strange neighbors. We really try to keep to ourselves but with Cameron this has become a challenge. They have a boy who is 12 and is home schooled and Mitch swears hasn't left the house in over a year (Well that might be a stretch of the truth). Anyway, the kid doesn't have any friends or a least that we see, he plays in his backyard by himself with his dog. I know, it is really sad! Since the weather has warmed up Cameron has taken a piece of lumber leaned it up on the fence, climbs up it, sits on the fence and talks to the boy. Cam tells me all sorts of random information that I don't know about the family, my own little spy. Cameron told me the other day that Christian was his best friend. It almost made me cry. We aren't sure what to think, but Cameron is sure cute.


1 comment:

  1. maybe they both need a good friend and can hang out together. :0)

    Kara

    ReplyDelete