April 30, 2020

It is your birthday.


 Another year older and wiser too...


I had a nice birthday. Mitch surprised me with my very favorite dinner ( I thought that Spaghetti Factory wasn’t open for takeout, so it was a surprise!) The kids decorated the house, bought me my favorite cookies and gum and got me an ice cream cake.  They know me well.



Natalie made me the cutest present ever. She is so thoughtful and really knows me! She knows how much I LOVE Piggie and Gerald books so she wrote one just for me. The book was spot on and seriously the cutest thing ever. It really was perfect! 


Lucy wrote me a story called “The family of 6” By the 4th kid. Her personality kills me. 


And I got exactly what I asked for... a new range hood to match my stove. Now if my back would stop hurting I might feel my age and not 100 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment