October 11, 2016

My Day

I feel the need to capture the insanity of my day for future generations. Therapeutic?  Maybe.  Or maybe some day when days like this don't exist I will look back and THANK HEAVENS that I don't have to do this anymore!  It is days like this that make me feel so blessed that Mitch is helping me with all of this!  Today he had things going on so I was doing it solo.  So grateful for him.  I couldn't do this by myself everyday.

6:45 am --Wake up, make lunches
7:10  Leave to take Julia to Zero Hour Basketball, Cameron leaves for bus
7:50  Get home
Take a shower, get breakfast for Lucy, Get Nat dressed for school pics, make braids for Lucy
8:45 Take Nat to the bus
Clean up the house
10:00 Go to Story Time at the library.  Get there early so that I can print a bunch of stuff that I need to for Primary but realize that I brought the wrong thing so I can't print.  Will have to come back later.
10:30 Lucy and I leave the library to run errands and to find unicorn birthday decorations for her birthday--
Go to Party City, Target, Joann's, Subway, Party's Etc, and Fred Meyer. Sit in major construction traffic
2:00 pm --Get home from errands.
Only got about 4 things that I needed.  Forgot my list at home on the way out this morning.  After the 5th store found unicorn plates and napkins. Try to order birthday present online only to find out it is back ordered until the day before her birthday.  Do I want to cancel my order?  I have no idea....
2:30 Cam comes home-- Homework help
3:00 Make dinner
3:20 Lay down for 10 minutes because I am bracing myself for what is about to come...
3:35 Leave to pick Julia up at school from an after school club
4:15 Get home and help Natalie with homework
Lucy has dumped out every toy we own out in the house and has scattered it
4:40 Take girls to Activity Days
4:50 Get home and make Lucy clean up
5:15 Pick Natalie up from Activity Days early so that she can go to soccer.
5:30 Drop Natalie off at soccer, turn directly around and go back to the Stake Center
5:45 Pick Julia up from Activity Days
6:00 Get home to give Cam, Julia, and Lucy dinner
6:10 Leave to go get Natalie from soccer
6:45 Get home with Natalie
6:55 Leave to take Cameron to Scouts
7:10 Get home, help with more homework and piano
7:30 Do dishes and clean up kitchen
7:50 Get Lucy in tub and girls in the shower
8:10 Lucy in bed
8:15 Read with Natalie
8:30 Girls in bed
8:45 Pick Cameron up from Scouts
8:55 More homework with Cameron
9:10 Vacuum the downstairs.  It looks like I live with squirrels with the amount of stuff on the floor.
9:15 pm--Contemplate taking up drinking and wonder why in the world I volunteered to help out at the elementary school all morning tomorrow!

To complicate my life, construction workers are making a round about at the beginning of my neighborhood.  That means ALL day long when I come and go I have to sit in construction with a flagger waving me through.  After the 1,000th time through the construction each day a little piece of my sanity leaves me.  I am no longer sane people!

No comments:

Post a Comment