November 19, 2015

Natters turns EIGHT



Last Sunday, Natalie turned 8 years old!  She decided on a "rainbow" theme, even the inside of her cake was rainbow.  She later told me that this was the best birthday ever because she got a face painting set and some hair curlers that she wanted.  (Just in case you are wondering... I have lost my mind!  A face painting set?!?! C'mon on Mindy you have got to be kidding. What a mess!)




This is the before picture of the cake....before the fingerprints were put in it.  When asked who stuck their fingers in the frosting Lucy said, "Julia and I did!" Julia then gave Lucy the look of death for telling on her!


Natalie wanted a picture with some of the things she got for her birthday....




The singing and lighting of candles.

I love her face when we sing to her.  I have 7 other birthdays worth of the same grin while her cake is being brought out to her.



Next up.... Natalie's baptism.  It's GREAT to be EIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment