September 16, 2015

Summer~ Week 4


Swany Reunion Books
 

I decided for our family reunion this year that I wanted to make a book for each family.  Each page had a member of the family and told about them.  I was not wise in my decision making on how long a project like this would take.  I should have started this project last summer!  Thanks to the last minute help to get them finished. It was definitely a work of love.  They turned out really cute and I love when I see my kids looking through it and loving it.



Swany's Arrive

Kierstin and the kids flew in from North Carolina a week ahead of the reunion and the cousins had a great time getting reacquainted. By the end of the week the Swany Jrs. and Olanders arrived and it was one BIG party.
 




Lucy and Anya


So cute!

 Gliders




















These were the updated records for the year.  Cam got the record in the 1600m with a time of 5:27 and Julia got the record in the 200m 31.78.



There is something I love about watching Natalie run.  She is so darn cute when she races.



One can only show you a video of Lucy running to truly understand...  I will say that she gets her form from her dad!  Ha!


 Costco


 We had lunch at Costco a lot this summer.  It is the cheapest eats around!! Lucy can polish off a whole Costco dog by herself.  That is some serious talent.

* On one side note worthy of mention:  Cameron and Julia both had physicals that week and it was official stated that Julia is taller than Cameron by .3 of an inch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment