February 26, 2015

Lucy and the Ice


 For Mid-Winter break I took ALL of my kids ice skating. They did awesome and had a lot of fun.  This time I only took pictures of Lucy mainly because I couldn't leave her side and for the mere fact she was so INCREDIBLY cute.  I mean aren't those tiny ice skates the cutest thing you have ever seen?



 Lucy had a walker to help her skate and did really well.  She got going pretty fast and skated really well.  That is until the Zamboni came on and cleaned the ice.  After that she would get on the ice and say that "the ice was shampooed and too slippery."  She would go around once then want to get off, sit for a minute, get up skate for another lap, sit, get up, etc....  The picture above is her telling me that the ice is shampooed and that she isn't happy about it.  I have no idea where she came up with ice being shampooed  but it was so cute. 




No comments:

Post a Comment