December 16, 2014

Natalie's Birthday


Natalie turned 7!  I would say I can't believe it but Nat is 7 going on 17 so seven doesn't seem so far fetched.  Nat wanted to have a penguin themed party this year with very specific ideas of how the cake was to look.  I hope I came close to making her visions a reality. She had a friend party with 9 friends that showed up.  That is a lot for our little house.  The party consisted of crafts, dance party, more crafts and eating cake.  I have to say when it was over I was relieved!  






 This was pretty much the only picture I took of the party while it was going on.  Hope our mental pictures of the party last.


I decided to spice her decorations up a bit and make a balloon arch.  It turned out awesome!



1 comment:

  1. I love the poses in the last few pictures esp with Lucy. Lol. What a big girl she has changed since last summer.

    ReplyDelete