December 16, 2014

Mother-Daughter Activity


Julia and I attend a Mother/Daughter activity that was put on by the Achievement Day leaders.  It was an 80s themed mix up dinner.  Julia was so darling.  She loved every minute of it.  I loved being with her but have to say was a little bit tired.  We had the Turkey Trot and Natalie's birthday party earlier that day and I was running a little low on energy. 


The mixed up mystery dinner was fun.  Everyone got a menu with lots of funny saying and you had to choose one for each course of the dinner. Julia's dinner ended up being noodles, jello, and a roll eaten out of a cup, with a toothpick.  I didn't fair much better.  I got a bowl but got 3 types of bread for my main course.


At the end of the night they played a 80s trivia game and Julia was so proud that I got my question right.  She also loved that I was one of the 80s mom's that was featured in "Name that 80s mom"



2 comments:

  1. A great 80's mom too.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I forgot about wearing earings on the color of your shirt. That was like one of the best dresses ever!

    ReplyDelete