June 12, 2014

Pinkalicious

 
Lucy is a pink girl.  But she has more in common with Pinkalicious than just the love of pink! Pretty much as long as Lucy has been alive she has loved to eat baby lotion.  As a small baby she would stick her tongue out every time I put lotion on her in hopes of a getting a good lick.  I thought we had kicked the habit but the last month or so whenever the house gets really quiet and I can't find Lucy anyway where, I find her in her room sitting in the rocking chair slurping down the lotion.  On a positive side--she does smell sweet but I am afraid she is going to make herself sick!  So yesterday I put the lotion in the bathroom way up high so that she would stop getting into it and shut the door that has a child lock on it.  The child lock is so that she won't eat all the toothpaste! 

 
When the kids got home from school the door was opened and was not shut after use.  At dinner I heard Julia call me from upstairs.  Lucy had found the door open to the bathroom, moved her play baby crib into the bathroom, stood on it to climb on to the sink, reached the lotion and was sitting in the rocking chair eating the lotion. When Julia walked in she started to scream, "No, no, no!!"  This is from the girl that can't even climb out of her crib!  When I asked Lucy if she climbed up and got the lotion down she looked at me and said, "Yes, Mama"
 
 
So maybe instead of eating too many pink cupcakes, Lucy will turn pink eating too much pink lotion.

1 comment:

  1. Some times you gotta do what you gotta do for lotion! :)

    ReplyDelete