May 21, 2014

Baby-Sitters Club

 
 
The other day I took the kids to the Goodwill to buy a book.  Julia found this book and read it in about a day and a half.  She was so excited about it when she finished.  I told her that when I was younger I loved these books and had a whole bunch of them.  When she asked what happened to them, I told her that I got rid of them.  She said, "Why would you do that?"  At this moment I have no idea what I was thinking!  I have spent the last week trying to win some on Ebay. Let me tell you...apparently these are hot items because I have had no luck.  I guess we will check them out at the library one book at a time. 
 
 I love that she loves them and I really love that she LOVES to read!  I have a feeling it is going to be a Baby-Sitters Club reading marathon this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment