April 22, 2014

Easter


 Easter was a nice day.  The kids got up at 7 am sharp to find eggs.  The Bunny can still out smart them and they needed help to find all the eggs.  Mom and Dad promptly went back to bed after with the recommendation not to eat too much candy for breakfast!  I didn't take one picture of the kids in their Easter outfits.  That seems so unlike me.   I will blame the lack of effort on my back that was killing me that day (It is slowing consuming me).  I do have lots of pictures of them in their dresses for the wedding.  I will post them soon after I go through the 300+ pictures we took while in Utah!!





What is the Easter Bunny trying to say when he brings you your own deodorant?  #itistoughgrowingup!


Sunday night was spent in Sumner.  One of our favorite things to do as a family when the weather is decent is to have a family wiffle ball game.  This time we moved the game to the vacant trucking company parking lot to save grandpa's grass!

1 comment:

  1. Deodorant?! What in the world! How old IS that boy! My word!

    ReplyDelete