January 16, 2014

My Poetry Collection


I found this gem of a collection in Cameron's folder stuffed in the very back.  A month ago Cam told me that they were working on poetry in school and he hated it. 

My Poetry Collection
By Cameron Stuard

Seahawks
Tough men on the field
Always working always scoring,
Field goal, touchdown, safety.
Tough men on the field always working,
Always scoring.

Football
Down! Set! Hike!
The center snaps the ball,
The receivers go down the field.
The quarterback gets ready to throw,
The ball releases out of his hand.
The ball goes up and up
And down and down, into the receivers
Hand into the end zone,
Touchdown!

Sisters
Sisters, Sisters, Sisters
Annoying, Annoying, Annoying
Always bossing you around
Always begging you to do stuff.
Sisters, Sisters, Sisters
Annoying, Annoying, Annoying.

My Pet
I'm glad that I have a pet to play
With and cuddle with when I have nothing
To do.  He is furry and soft. 
He is the best Guinea Pig!

My Room
My room is one of the most
Important places to me because it's
Where I sleep, play and go when
I am bored.

1 comment: