January 16, 2014

Christmas

 
Christmas was nice.  The kids always make it a fun time. They left a bucket of water outside on the porch in case Santa's reindeer were thirsty.  Apparently, I had a relaxing day because I took about three pictures the entire day.
 
Santa was good to us this year: 
Cameron:  A football, some NFL guy figurines, Under Armour clothes, a Guinness record book, a Nike water bottle...
Julia: An American girl tent and an AG sleepover pack, princess dolls, boots, Apples to Apples, a mood ring....
Natalie: Santa brought both girls the American Girl tent and the princess dolls, a gumball machine, an Olivia book, a reading light, Polly pocket....
Lucy: A baby stroller, a dream light, slippers, coloring book, pots and pans to cook with....
 
 
On Christmas Eve Mitch surprised me by taking me to The Do-It Center where they had all their Christmas items 50% and bought me a new nativity.  I love it!

 
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment