October 31, 2013

Seahawks #8


 
The Seahawks had a winning season 7-1!  Cam continues to amaze us with his athletic ability and LOVE of football.  He is still loving flag football and playing on the same team as his good friend.
 
To say that Cameron is a die hard fan of the real Seahawks is quite the understatement.  He lives and dies by their wins and losses week to week.  He is his father's son with all sorts of newspaper clippings and statistics  hanging all over his walls.  I thought he was going to have a heart attack last Thursday when the Seahawks almost lost a nail bitter game to the Rams.  He makes me love football!
 



 
I made little footballs for the team party.  I know...who knew I could be so crafty when I want to?
 

1 comment:

  1. glad that he is loving football. You can make me cookies any time btw...

    ReplyDelete