October 17, 2013

Need some pictures of Lucy Baby?

 
My baby is almost gone... I can hardly believe it.  This girl is going to be two next week! Where has the time gone?  Lucy and Mom are like Peas and Carrots, pretty much where I am, so is Lucy. 

 
 
 Lucy learned how to climb the ladder to the top bunk and is quite pleased with herself.  She is now longer interested in going down the stairs on her stomach but must walk down them like a big girl.


 
She doesn't say much but she sure knows how to get her point across.  Her vocabulary consists of: Mom-ME, baby, MINE, NO, nack (snack), drink, please, bye, more, dad-EE, bus, two, and that is about it.  Every morning when we get back from the bus, Lucy climbs on the couch points to the tv and grunts, "baby, baby, baby"  This means she wants to watch her Baby Einstein video and I better put it on fast or she will throw a tantrum!
 

 
 
I love her funny personality that is developing and am so glad that we get to hang out every day!

 
Maybe next year she will have some hair on top!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I am afraid that with a face like that I am going to have to be the kind of aunt that pinches your cheeks and kisses you all over!

    ReplyDelete