June 20, 2013

Schools OUT!


Thank heavens for no more homework and projects, the last month about did me in.  The last week of school Julia's teacher told them that if they collected enough yogurt containers that they would make volcanoes and have them erupt.  I think that her teacher was secretly hoping that this would not happen!  Julia single handily made sure that it did. She was eating two to three yogurts a day for the containers.  She enlisted Natalie's help and when she told Cameron that he needed to eat some yogurt for breakfast and he didn't want to, she burst into tears.  Luckily for Jules all her yogurt eating paid off and on the last day of school they got to make and erupt their volcanoes. 


Julia's car she made for her drive-in!

The kids brought home their yearbooks.  And when I asked Cam if he was going to have people sign them he looked at me like I was crazy and said "NO!"  When I asked if he signed other people's yearbooks he said, "Yes, I sign Cameron with a smiley face."  I said to him, " No, have a great summer?  Just your name?"  He then told me "I'm not that kind of guy" What a funny man.

Yesterday in the car Cameron and Natalie were having a conversation/argument (this is the only way that they can communicate these days) When Natalie asked him if he would "pinkie promise" Cameron told her there were no pinkie promises in his world.  I think I would be interested in going to his "world" sometime!

1 comment: