February 12, 2013

This girl


This girl is walking and she is into everything.  I mean everything.  She is my full time job.  She can open drawers, gets into the garbage, climb stairs, find any and all things she shouldn't be in and makes sure that she is.  I asked Kara today if she wanted to trade babies for a few days.  She didn't take me up on the offer.  I could really go for a few days with tiny baby. 


Lucy has been sick this last week and very UNHAPPY.  She cries pretty much all day while she is awake hanging onto my legs so I can't walk or get anything done.  Tonight when I had just about had it with the crying I put her in the highchair and gave her a sucker.  Yeah, she is a stinker.... HAPPY AS A CLAM.  She ate the entire thing and it was the most peaceful 40 minutes of my day. 


As Natalie says, "This is Charlotte Mermaid Olander, oh I mean Charlotte Ariel Olander"

I need to see you soon little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment