February 5, 2013

Natalie's Valentines


Natalie insisted that we work on her Valentines today.  If you haven't been bossed around by a five year old then I will lend you mine for some experience.  I have had enough experience, I could use a break!

She told me that she couldn't make check marks very good but was really good at smiley faces so she used those instead to check off the people she had finished.  Have I mentioned that she is 5 going on 17?

She has a crush on one of the boys in her class.  As she was writing out her card to him she kept giggling and giggling about him.  I asked her if he was cute and she turned red and said "He has spiky hair!"

I love it when my kids are learning to write the letter E.  I know I should correct them but it is too cute.  Maybe the world would be a better place if we used a few more lines on our Es!


1 comment:

  1. I love the smilely faces!!- Grandma Swany

    ReplyDelete