May 23, 2011

There are no words...

Our TV is dead.

We have only had it for four years and it no longer works. Isn't that just great? After thinking that we might be able to wait awhile before replacing it, reality set in...okay panic set in. So on Saturday we loaded up the kids and headed to Costco to look for a new one.

While looking at all of our TV options and not sure what to get, what to our wondering eyes did appear? The BIGGEST STUFFED BEAR you could imagine for only 30 bucks!! The kids were going crazy and so was Mitch (While dating Mitch in high school I received NUMEROUS stuff animals. I should have been forewarned...) So instead of coming home with a new TV, our family came home with a bear that is so big I have no idea where it going to be kept. I am talking HUGE, the tag on the bear says it is 53" tall. Mitch thinks he might get an award for "Father of the Year" but I think he might get "Biggest Sucker" award. Thoughts?



If you think that by the look on my face I am thinking, "Where on the earth is this going to go in my house", you would be correct!



My favorite quote of the night came from Mitch after the bear came in the house...."Wow, this bear is huge. It didn't look so big in the warehouse!"





2 comments:

  1. Sterling tried to convince me that we needed that same bear. What is it with Dads and giant bears? $30 is a great deal but WHERE do you put such an animal? Sorry about your tv, we have the same problem with dvd players (a hint that we use it too much I think...). I hope you find a new one before your sanity runs out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bears are cute but huge. We run past them so my girls don't see them at Costco. :) I bet you are so happy to find new places for it to sit! :)

    ReplyDelete