April 8, 2011

Field Trips

I have had the opportunity to go on field trips with both Cameron and Julia in the last two weeks. There are so many chaperons that volunteer that I was only assigned my child and one other. It was nice to spend some time with them. Cameron and I went to the Woodland Park Zoo and were able to see the exhibits that showed the rain forest and South American animals. We had such a great time that I didn't even take any pictures, but got this cute note from Cameron the next day.



Julia and I went to the Children's Museum in Seattle. It is so fun to see Julia with her classmates. She is so social and loves to be around the others. Julia and her friend Ava walked around the whole time holding hands, it was so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. I can't wait for Ash to be in school. I like her home with me, but she is SO social and is bored at home with me.

    ReplyDelete