April 25, 2011

Easter



The Easter Bunny found his way to our house. As you can see the egg finding was a little intense at times. The Bunny also hid the movie Pinocchio. Natalie was so excited when she found it she almost passed out with joy. No kidding. The eggs didn't compare after that.



I am not sure what the Easter Bunny was thinking when buying the candy this year. Normally the Bunny is usual pretty conservative but this year, candy overload! There was enough candy for 15 kids not just 3. I guess you should NEVER go shopping while hungry. Cameron had a terrible stomach ache by the end of the night. After looking in his basket I couldn't believe how much he had eaten! YIKES. We will be riding a sugar high for the next week.



Here are our Easter dresses. I didn't get a great picture of them, mainly because we were running out the door and I couldn't get them to put down their toys. Oh well....



I bought Cameron a new Easter tie because I knew he would never wear a vest and a long sleeved shirt so I skipped those. But could I get him to wear his new tie to church on Sunday? Nope. We did however have a nice Easter and enjoyed spending the weekend with our Grandpas and Grandmas.

1 comment:

  1. love the dresses they remind me of a Fancy Nancy dress.

    ReplyDelete