December 14, 2010

Sweetheart



Cameron came home on Sunday stating that he was going to read the Book of Mormon. I asked him if they had talked or had a lesson in class about that. He told me no, he just wanted to "read the Book of Mormon so that he can be a better boy." He decided that he would read a chapter a day and if he had problems with some of the words he would ask me. Starting on Monday the very first thing he has done after hanging up his backpack is to read his chapter. It might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Today I had to take a picture on my phone while he was reading so that I could remember this. Yesterday he told me "Mom, I am not just reading this book for fun, I am reading this to learn about the gospel." I don't know why I was so lucky as to have some of Heavenly Father's most precious spirits come live with me, but I sure feel blessed. What a sweetheart.



See what I mean? Precious.

3 comments: