December 12, 2010

The Stuard Family Christmas Tree



Our tree is a thing of beauty. Really. I let the kids decorate the tree this year with full intent on re-arranging everything when they were done but when I started to look at the tree it was too cute to fix. I hung the ornaments on the top part of the tree, the kids hung decorations on the bottom of the tree and the middle is lacking in ornaments. I am pretty sure the tree is leaning to one side more and more each day because of little hands re-arranging the tree on a daily basis.

We have some bare spots...


...some ornaments that are really close together


... and quite a few ornaments hanging from the bottom branch
(I don't think I have ever had a tree with the bottom branches so decorated.)

Pretty sure we won't be winning any tree decorating contests anytime soon, but I am LOVING it, plus it smells really good!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute :) Those kids crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the "cluster" method of decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I might have to show you what mine looks like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the best when the kids get to do it. I miss having a tree this year...already looking forward to next.

    ReplyDelete