February 19, 2010

February or July?

The weather has been beautiful the last few days and the kids are enjoying playing outside and riding their bikes during the mid-winter break. This afternoon while I cleaned the kitchen Cameron and Julia played (nicely) together out in the backyard. As I was watching them play Cameron took off his shirt and continued playing, he finally came in saying that it was too hot outside to play. I looked at the temperature gauge outside and it said 60 degrees. I don't know if it is really swimsuit wearing, no shirt kind of weather but Cameron sure thinks so!






2 comments:

  1. we are getting snow right now, wish we were there to play with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... so not fair. We are getting more and more and more snow. I want Spring so bad.

    ReplyDelete