April 28, 2009

It's Your Birthday

My kids love birthdays. They were very excited that it was my birthday today, but were really disappointed when they woke up this morning and I hadn't decorated the family room. I told them that they could get the decorations out and decorate the room. It was a Dora, Curious George, Cars, and 4th of July themed party!


They were so cute. They wrapped up some of their cars for me to open and wore party hats all day.


When Mitch got home we had cake and ice cream and enjoyed each others company. The party got a little crazy!


PS- Yes, Cameron is actually wearing that outfit! Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Min, wish that we were there to celebrate. Way to be bold Cam with the outfit. YOu just made my day.

    Love
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! They are so funny. Hope that you had a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete