April 13, 2009

Easter dresses and a handsome boy!




Cameron insisted on buying a green tie and socks. It is unfortunate that the socks are bright green and the tie is pastel. But who is looking, right? On a good day we can convince him to tuck his shirt in.

The primary children went up front in sacrament meeting to sing "Did Jesus really live again?" Julia was so excited. She kept telling me that she is a grown up girl and she can do it. She sang so loud and it was so cute! Cameron on the other hand was too scared to go up even though he knew the song. He told me "next year he would do it" and asked if I was proud of him just like Julia. Breaks my heart when he says things like that.

Natalie has 5 more Sundays until she is in nursery. She is making sure that we suffer dearly the next 5 weeks. She is definitely ready!

1 comment:

  1. Nat is sooo big! What cute kids. I really miss all of you! I have two girls who want to meet their other cousins!

    ReplyDelete