March 25, 2020

Day 9- Blah

I think I have the blahs. Not much motivation to do anything. In fact I just woke up from a long nap in the middle of the day. Although this time is good for a reset, it kind of has me in a spin. I don’t normally  have 10 minutes of down time so full days of nothing are sort of a hard adjustment for me. The kids are handling this well. Cameron seems to be struggling the most with nothing to do but they all seem to be in good spirits. The girls are making “Heart Lake City” at the moment which means they are putting every LEGO set we own together. This should keep them busy. Yesterday the three girls learned a dance from High School Musical and the day before they all played barbies for long parts of the day. They were cracking me up... “let’s pretend the barbies are on a reality show....”


My goal for the day is to win my solitaire game. Wish me luck!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment