May 24, 2017

Co-Pilot Rider


We are loving riding our bikes but have had a bit of an issue.  Lucy is WAY to slow for the group to ride her bike and if we put her in the trailer she hates it because she is too big and it is boring for her.  I have known about the co-pilot bike since Julia was this age but could never pull the plug on spending the money.  This week I decided to go for it.  We have had the bike for two days and it is SO worth it.  Lucy is LOVING it. Family bike rides just got so much better.  On the test ride of the new bike, Lucy literally talked non-stop to Mitch about everything and anything that was rolling around in that little head of hers. She couldn't stop smiling and I couldn't either.



Lucy's newest picture she has hung in her bedroom.  It is of her running through the sprinkler with her new swimming suit on.  I think I love her side ponytail the best and the glasses....

No comments:

Post a Comment